SAFETY - QUALITY - INTEGITY
Thank you for your interest in employment with our company. We would like to know more about you, but first we would like to tell you a little about our company, our goals, and a few of our policies. Any additional questions will be gladly addressed in the interview process.
- Our motto is, “Safety, Quality, Integrity, and Professionalism are the keys to success.”
- We were established in September 1996. We have remained in business due to our dedication to providing quality work to our clients and staying true to our motto.
- Our primary focus is commercial and industrial construction.
- We take safety of our employees very seriously, and we will provide you with everything required for you to safely perform the work you are doing.
- We travel around the country performing work for our clients. We have a very competitive travel policy.
- We use a payroll service to produce our payroll. Two forms of identification are required (e.g. Driver’s License and Social Security card). Our pay period begins on Monday and ends on Sunday. Payday is on Friday. Direct Deposit is required.
- No loans or payroll advancement will be given under any circumstances.
- We have a 30 and 90-day probationary period for all new employees as follows:
- After 30 days all performance, behavior, promptness, and absenteeism will be reviewed for continued employment.
- After 90 days as additional review of the aforementioned will take place. If continued employment is agreed upon, benefits will be offered to you.
- New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day will be 8 hour paid holidays. Please note that this does not mean these days will never be worked. If they are worked, you will receive your 8-hour holiday pay plus normal wages for time worked. In order to receive holiday pay, you must work the day before and the day after the holiday if applicable.
- 401 K retirement plan with a company match program is offered as follows:
- Company will match 100% of your investment for up to 3% of your wages.
- Company will match 50% of your investment above 3% of your wages.
- A maximum of 5% of your annual investment will be matched.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance are offered with a contribution to costs by the Company.
Learn why so many companies trust us to be there when they need us.
We'll be in touch.